Options

Path property must be set before calling the Send method

sbillysbilly Member Posts: 231
edited 2011-05-03 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,
I'm working with NAV2009, and I'm consuming pages with Web Service, I created a gridview linked to an objectData source then when I run my apllication this error appear:

Vous devez définir la propriété Path avant d'appeler la méthode Send.
Description : Une exception non gérée s'est produite au moment de l'exécution de la demande Web actuelle. Contrôlez la trace de la pile pour plus d'informations sur l'erreur et son origine dans le code.

Détails de l'exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Vous devez définir la propriété Path avant d'appeler la méthode Send.

Erreur source:

Ligne 86 : // WebDevis.WebService1.Liste_Article_Service.Read(String No)
Ligne 87 : public Liste_Article Read(string No) {
Ligne 88 : object[] results = this.Invoke("Read", new object[] {
Ligne 89 : No });
Ligne 90 :

Fichier source : C:\Documents and Settings\Neyra\Mes documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\WebDevis\WebDevis\Web References\WebService1\Reference.cs Ligne : 88

Trace de la pile:

[InvalidOperationException: Vous devez définir la propriété Path avant d'appeler la méthode Send.]
System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebClientProtocol.GetWebRequest(Uri uri) +614762
System.Web.Services.Protocols.HttpWebClientProtocol.GetWebRequest(Uri uri) +15
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.GetWebRequest(Uri uri) +4
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) +52
WebDevis.WebService1.Liste_Article_Service.Read(String No) in C:\Documents and Settings\Neyra\Mes documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\WebDevis\WebDevis\Web References\WebService1\Reference.cs:88

Pleaaase who can tell me what's the solution!!
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ufukufuk Member Posts: 514
    Probably there is a problem with the WSDL. Check the destination where the method will be sent.
    Ufuk Asci
    Pargesoft
  • Options
    sbillysbilly Member Posts: 231
    thanks for your response, :)
    but can explain me more and give me more details about how can I solve this problem!?
    Thanks
  • Options
    ufukufuk Member Posts: 514
    I'm not quite sure but I think you can check the items below:
    - Can you access your service and get or set the values you want? (out of the environment that the problem occurs - to be sure if the problem is related to service itself)
    - Did you add the service as web reference or service reference?
    - As far as I remember at the bottom parts of the WSDL there was a Service Name section that has to be checked. You may compare this part with a working WS.
    Ufuk Asci
    Pargesoft