Options

Unlinking PO fom SO

asahasah Member Posts: 59
edited 2011-04-08 in Navision Financials
Here's my situation. I have a SO (#SO12) with a PO attached (#PO20). Decided to cancel this PO (#PO20) and link a second PO (#PO25) to this SO (#SO12) to a different vendor. However, there is billable time against this SO (#SO12) that we need to carry over to this new PO (#PO25). How do we link the original SO to the new PO?

Comments

• Options
    ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Is this standard NAV or customization. If customization then contact your nav partner.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • Options
    asahasah Member Posts: 59
    This is standard NAV. Thanks
  • Options
    stanpstanp Member, Microsoft Employee Posts: 13
    It is not clear what you mean by "PO attached to SO"? How did you "attach" it in the first place?
    Stan Pesotskiy
    Senior SDE - Dynamics Nav Application - Microsoft

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
  • Options
    SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    I would assume a Req Worksheet was used.

ON the purchase line there are fields named "Sales Order No." & "Sales Order Line No."
    If these are filled in it creates a "link".

The same is true for the sales lines - their are corresponding fields to hold the Purchase Order info.

by clearing these fields you can break the link. They are not by standard visible as far as I know, but can be easily added so you can see them.

We sometimes need to break the link also. So we have created a command button to do it for us.
    We mostly use "Special Orders" so the fields are different but should work the same for both with some alterations.
    viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44054