Options

CU 6810 - Could not load the selected type library

lluetolflluetolf Member Posts: 2
edited 2011-03-25 in NAV Three Tier
Hey,

I cannot compile the CU 6810 "EP Request Handler" because of the following error: "Could not load the selected type library".

The CU has been compiled before, but we had to move to another DB on the same SQL Server. As soon as I try to access web services it works once and than I get errors. There are errors in log like this one:
Type: Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Service.WebServices.ServiceBrokerException
Message: Service "Company/services/_vti_bin/ListData.svc/$metadata" was not found!

In a next step I figured out, that the CU 6810 was not compiled/registered so I tried to compile it. What is necessary to be able to compile this codeunit? And what might have happened that it does not work anymore?

thx

Add: I tried to compile all codeunits and this is the result (~630CU were compiled):
Error No. Object Type Object ID Object Name Error Type Function/Trigger Line No. Description

1 Codeunit 1022 Job Jnl.-Post+Print Error Code 14 When the function is called, the minimum number of parameters should be used. For example: MyFunc( .. , .. , .. ) ROUND(MyVar) ROUND(MyVar,0.05)

2 Codeunit 6810 EP Request Handler Error 0 Could not load the selected type library.

3 Codeunit 6815 EP Support Functions Error 0 Could not load the selected type library.

4 Codeunit 6817 EP Format Functions Error 0 Could not load the selected type library.

5 Codeunit 6870 EP Trust Handler Error 0 Could not load the selected type library.

6 Codeunit 6872 EP Crypto Mgt. Error 0 Could not load the selected type library.

7 Codeunit 7700 ADCS NAS Startup Error 0 Could not load the selected type library.

8 Codeunit 11001 Sales VAT Adv. Notif.-Transmit Error 0 Could not load the selected type library.

9 Codeunit 50002 Test Error LitFilm 6 Type conversion is not possible because 1 of the operators contains an invalid type. Option + Text

10 Codeunit 3010605 ELMProcessMgt Error 0 Could not load the selected type library.

11 Codeunit 5001901 Clearing Error 0 TableData 5001901 does not exist.

12 Codeunit 5112350 MSP Mgt. Error 0 Could not load the selected type library.

Comments

• Options
    AntHillMobAntHillMob Member Posts: 79
    At a guess I would think that you do not have the Employee Portal back-end components installed on your development machine. This is an optional part of the client installation. Try running the set-up and adding this component if it is not installed (or re-installing it if it is).

Failing this the only other automation variable on this object is MS XML. It is unlikley that this is not installed but it is possible you could have an older version.

Of course, this will only solve the problem of compiling the object, it may not solving your actual problem! :wink: