Options

Page footer not appears on every page in RDLC for RTC...

alok_didaalok_dida Member Posts: 73
edited 2011-03-04 in NAV Three Tier
Hello Experts,

I am facing one silly problem , i tried to solve it but i wouldn't be able to solve it so i have to post here.

I have created one report in RDLC. Now when if no. of Item is less than whole report is printing in one page only. And it displays page header and page footer perfectly. But suppose no. of item is more say 20.. than my report contains 2 page and at that time on first page it displays both perfectly Page Header and Page footer but on second page it displays Page Header only but not displaying Page Footer. Can somebody tell me what is the problem>?

Its working fine in classic client.

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• Options
    ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,255
    Right click on foot section and select properties. Make sure PrintOnLastPage is set to Yes.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • Options
    ara3n wrote:
    Right click on foot section and select properties. Make sure PrintOnLastPage is set to Yes.
    Its already set.... I identified problem and solved it...
  • Options
    ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,255
    what was the problem?
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • Options
    ara3n wrote:
    what was the problem?
    Actually I have added a Table in a report and in which I have created a Group.I have also added Page Footer. Now in Page Footer we can't give directly Dataset Field as a Source Expression so for that I have assigned that Dataset Field in a TextBox as source expression and that Textbox is in a Group Header.

In Page Footer I have assigned that TextBox value. Now suppose if No of Items is less so that it's coming on only one page so that it contains Group Header part so it's displaying footer.

But if No of Items is more than only Table Detail Part is coming on Second Page it does not contain Group Header Part so that second Page Page footer will get blank value.

So i have just moved that TextBox from Group Header to Table Detail and it works!!!!
  • Options
    lamba010lamba010 Member Posts: 44
    Simple trick is to move ur data on grpfooter and then open the properties of the whole table
    and tick the check box named-Repeat Grpfooter on every page.