Just Passed Nav 2009 Installation and Configuration with 94%

mkpjsrmkpjsr Member Posts: 587
Hi all,

I just passed NAV 2009 Installation and Configuration exam with 94% marks and I want to appear for NAV 2009 C/CIDE Solution Development.

Can anybody tell me the difference between NAV 5.0 C/CIDE Solution Development and NAV 2009 C/CIDE Solution Development exams.

Comments

• kitikkitik Member Posts: 230
    The 2009 C/SIDE Solution Development exam includes questions about the RTC client and the use of Web Services, while the 5.0 examen did not.

Salut!
    Laura Nicolàs
    Author of the book Implementing Dynamics NAV 2013
    Cursos Dynamics NAV (spanish) : http://clipdynamics.com/ - A new lesson released every day.
  • matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    The NAV 2009 Solution Development exam is not that different from the 5.0, or 4.0 for that matter, exam. The C/SIDE Introduction is where the real differences are.
  • TedTed Member Posts: 18
    Congratulations! Nice score!
    I have to do the same exam tomorrow. Took classroom training and studied a lot.
    How many questions does the exam consist of (approx.)? I know it takes 2:15 hrs, but I cannot find the number of questions asked.
    and is it 70% or 80% to pass?
    no signature here
  • mkpjsrmkpjsr Member Posts: 587
    Ted wrote:
    Congratulations! Nice score!
    I have to do the same exam tomorrow. Took classroom training and studied a lot.
    How many questions does the exam consist of (approx.)? I know it takes 2:15 hrs, but I cannot find the number of questions asked.
    and is it 70% or 80% to pass?

Total No. of questions is 50 and u need 70% to pass. For better preparation you can follow sample questions on [link removed by Administrator]

You can download the demo from this site.
    http://www.certguard.com says it is a braindump site, so better stay away from it.

I leave for the test center in an hour or so. I think I am ready!
    no signature here
    Oh boy, was I ready? 92%, passed!
    But I am glad I spent so much time on the training material, because classroom training alone was not enough.
    Getting ready for the next one...
    no signature here