Options

Report - Table's cell multiple format

rico1931rico1931 Member Posts: 295
edited 2011-01-07 in NAV Three Tier
Hello all,

Just a quick question - Does anyone know if you have a cell that contains multiple "Fields" in it, if there is a way to format a specific "Field" in the cell.. Example below
=Code.BlankZero(Fields!Sales_Line__Quantity.Value) & vbcrlf 
& Fields!Sales_Line___Unit_of_Measure_.Value & vbcrlf 
& Fields!Sales_Line___Line_Amount_.Value

and say I want to only format Fields!Sales_Line___Line_Amount_.Value to be red.. is there a way to do that in VS?

Thanks
-rico1931

Comments

• Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    Create more body lines instead of doing a carriage return in the same cell (and manage their format properly). This is the only way i am aware of, because the format/color etc. properties are cell specific.
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • Options
    rico1931rico1931 Member Posts: 295
    Belias wrote:
    Create more body lines instead of doing a carriage return in the same cell (and manage their format properly). This is the only way i am aware of, because the format/color etc. properties are cell specific.

Alright thanks Belias.. I tried this approach and it didn't go so well.. reason is how my table is set up.. I have a thumbnail picture in row 1 cell 1 (row 1, A1) and when I add text to row 2 B2) it actually shows up with a huge gap( or the size of the thumbnail of my picture) I guess the only way to do this really is to have 2 separate tables one doing my pictures on the far left and then another table holding all relevant photos.. bummer..
    -rico1931