Options

Live with XBOX and Kinect

kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
edited 2010-12-28 in General Chat
Just want to know how many users there on Mibuso is using/have ever used XBOX and Kinect. I have bought one for me and my wife and we have fun with it. I know that it is better to get out and be outside to have some movement, but you know, I am a programmer, lazy man by definition (:-)), and nothing than computer cannot made me to move easily. We do not have enough space to play in two (yet, the x-mas tree takes too much space...), but my hands and foots hurt already...

(Kine001)
Kamil Sacek
MVP - Dynamics NAV
My BLOG
NAVERTICA a.s.

Comments

• Options
    einsTeIn.NETeinsTeIn.NET Member Posts: 1,050
    No, never used it. Sometimes I play Wii, but you know skiing and sledging these days is much more fun outside. :mrgreen:
    "Money is likewise the greatest chance and the greatest scourge of mankind."
  • Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    kine wrote:
    [...] I know that it is better to get out and be outside to have some movement, but you know, I am a programmer, lazy man by definition (:-)), and nothing than computer cannot made me to move easily. [...]
    We are waiting in anticipation for your first NAV addin that makes use of the Kinect ;-)
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    We got one for my son's birthday. It's a lot of fun, but I would not say that it replaces any exercise routine :mrgreen:
  • Options
    einsTeIn.NETeinsTeIn.NET Member Posts: 1,050
    We are waiting in anticipation for your first NAV addin that makes use of the Kinect ;-)
    Yeah! It should obviously be called kinect.
    "Money is likewise the greatest chance and the greatest scourge of mankind."
  • Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    :-) The addin is possibe, you know, konnect Kinect to the PC, and you can enter and post the invoice by your body... :-D

We were skating this morning. For me, it was after more than 15 years since I was last time. It was fun, but the ice was not good, because the machine for cleaning the ice burned down last night. But yes, it was better than Kinect. I know... :-)
    It's a lot of fun, but I would not say that it replaces any exercise routine :mrgreen:

Yes, but it could start someone to exercise when this "someone" is hooked on computers and other hardware... :mrgreen:
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.