Options

Problem with Dataports

tony123tony123 Member Posts: 17
HI,
I want to export some datas filtered according to some criteria. Datas are in two diff table. I cud able to filter one data Item with some filters. I cudnt filter the second data item. Is it possible to export into excell sheet with both tables data in row wise?
Tanx in advance
Tony

Comments

• Options
    aleix1979aleix1979 Member Posts: 213
    Hi tony,

This is probably because you set up a key for the second Data Item and didn't fill the ReqFilterFields field in the Data Item properties.
    Navision Developer
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    If you want to do for instance header - lines; header - lines; header - lines, no that is not possible with dataports. For some weird reason dataports cannot be written with indented dataitems, only one data item at a time.

So you can only do all headers - all lines.....

If you need a 'report style' dataport, you will have to program file creation and write each line separately in loops for your table indentation.
  • Options
    jsnayberkjsnayberk Member Posts: 58
    DenSter wrote:
    For some weird reason dataports cannot be written with indented dataitems, only one data item at a time.

So you can only do all headers - all lines.....

...except you use FileFormat "UPXML". The result, however, will be a XML-File.
    --
    Josef Snayberk
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    Good catch, yes that is true. I didn't mention it because in my experience XML confuses people even more.