Options

Clipboard function

RogerRoger Member Posts: 57
edited 2010-09-28 in NAV Three Tier
In the past (ClassicClient NAV 5.x) i used the clipboard.dll in order to copy contact information. Now, in RTC, it does'nt works I don't no why.

If I run the function first I receive an error message like 'table 20000000046 is not available', and if I run the function a second one the system tells me that the metadata for this table are corrupted in case of a earlier exception.

Does anybody have an idea?
Many thanks, Roger

Comments

• Options
    Is nobody here using clipboard.dll under RTC? Or is there myabe another way to copy/paste formattet data from RTC to another applications?
    Many thanks, Roger
  • Options
    geronimogeronimo Member Posts: 90
    Roger wrote:
    In the past (ClassicClient NAV 5.x) i used the clipboard.dll in order to copy contact information. Now, in RTC, it does'nt works I don't no why.

If I run the function first I receive an error message like 'table 20000000046 is not available', and if I run the function a second one the system tells me that the metadata for this table are corrupted in case of a earlier exception.

Does anybody have an idea?
    when metadata is corrupted ive found it handy to delete the records and just recompile the table. However i do not know if that will help in this case...
  • Options
    geronimo wrote:
    when metadata is corrupted ive found it handy to delete the records and just recompile the table. However i do not know if that will help in this case...

The problem was, that a virtual table (automation server) was courrupted. And it's not possible to recompile table 2000000046.
    Many thanks, Roger