Options

missing xp_ndo_enumusersids

mav13mav13 Member Posts: 4
edited 2010-09-23 in Navision Attain
Hello guys
I am working as IT in company and they gave me a folder with "nav 3.60" client and one database and I have to get them work together.
(These 2 (client&database) was working on other server before 1 year)
I am trying to use SQL auth but it say that username and password combination is wrong(although that I am sure that is right).
When I am trying windows auth it says that I am missing xp_ndo_enumusersids. I didnt found this on the folder they gave me neither in google.

Can somebody send me this file?
P.S the software is licensed

Comments

• Options
    rhpntrhpnt Member Posts: 688
    The logins in SQL server have to mach exactly with the users allready in NAV (username AND password). Leave the Win authentication for a while...
  • Options
    ShedmanShedman Member Posts: 194
    What rhpnt is trying to say is that you have to create a database user in SQL Server with the same username (at least) as the one they gave you. The database user has to exist in the NAV database as well.

If you still can't get it to work, try a search for xp_ndo.dll and how to register it in SQL Server.
  • Options
    bbrownbbrown Member Posts: 3,268
    Check the spelling of your extended stored procedure. It should be xp_ndo_enumusersids not xp_ndo_enumuserids. Missing the S (users) not user is a mistake I see quite often.
    There are no bugs - only undocumented features.