Options

Item locked by user..

yuppicideyuppicide Member Posts: 410
edited 2010-09-17 in Navision Attain
Nav 3.10

Not sure what this means.. when it pops up again I'll have to get the entire message.

Someone else is entering an order.. she tried to enter an item and it says this is locked by user and it had my login name there. I'm not working with that order, nor was I in the order at all. I was workng on a different order.

Now, she is on another order.. sales order number S126629. She tried to change the sell to and it gave the same message. Again, I'm not in that order nor was I ever far as I know. I'm entering another order.

Comments

• Options
    SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    It might be different orders but you're working with the same tables. You had a simple tablelock. everyone see it here & there. Is it causing you a problem somehow?
  • Options
    yuppicideyuppicide Member Posts: 410
    Nah.. it's just something we've never encountered before. We just hit OK and then we're able to go about our business. We were just worried it could be a problem.

I guess with 3 of us entering orders today is why it happened.

One time I made a phone call to my Dad at the EXACT moment he was calling me. The phone never even rang.. we were instantly connected. I heard said hello, but he thought the phone wasn't working and hung up.