Options

Exam MB7-841 - C/Side Solution Development

MartinBurghartMartinBurghart Member Posts: 2
Hello,

i want to pass my MB7-841 C/Side Solution Development exam in 2 weeks.
Can anybody tell me how i learn the Microsoft Dynamics Training Materials best and fastest?

Thanks for all helpful answers!!

Greets,
Martin

Comments

• Options
    rhpntrhpnt Member Posts: 688
    Read the official classroom training material (only available for partners with a serviceplan) and learn by doing, or cheat :^o .

I suggest the first option.
  • Options
    matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    You have no business taking the exam if you haven't even looked at NAV. I can't imagine what purpose it will serve. Whatever the purpose, people will realize that you don't know as much as you claim to.

That's not to discourage you from learning NAV. It's a great platform. But two weeks is just unrealistic.
  • Options
    I can't imagine what purpose it will serve.

I guess that Martin works for a MS partner company which builds its reputation on the number of exams passed and gained certifications/competencies. So it sends every newbie to pass an exam as soon as possible. It's a common practice amongst young, developing MS Dynamics partner companies - sadly.

@Martin

Is this your first NAV exam?
  • Options
    matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    rhpnt wrote:
    I guess that Martin works for a MS partner company which builds its reputation on the number of exams passed and gained certifications/competencies. So it sends every newbie to pass an exam as soon as possible. It's a common practice amongst young, developing MS Dynamics partner companies - sadly.

Well, I figured that much. I meant what purpose it serves him on a personal / career building level.
  • Options
    I know you did. I just couldn't help myself not posting a reply. :wink:
  • Options
    ravikantcravikantc Member Posts: 35
    Passing the NAV Certification exams will not help you to survive in the job. To survive in the job you should have hands on experiance.

If you have experiance than cerification will be a plus. :lol: