Options

RTC Hide Chart of Accounts from Departments Page

fks21fks21 Member Posts: 7
edited 2010-08-25 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,

I have read through the other posts on this topic and am wondering if anyone knows of a solution yet? I have 2 users who need to be able to process sales/purchase order/invoices, receipts and payments, view bank balances but who should not be able to see the Chart of Accounts.

I have assigned them the Bookkeeper role and have changed their user roles/permissions in the Classic Client, I have also removed 'Chart of Accounts' from their Homepage in RTC.

However, via Departments, they can still view the Chart of Accounts and see balances. They need to have 'Read' permission to g/l entry to post invoices etc and this seems to be the problem (I think). I see that other people have encountered the same issue but could not see any postings offering a solution - apologies if there is one and I've missed it. ](*,)

Comments

• Options
    OshinOshin Member Posts: 2
    Hi

you need to disabled the pages relating to Chart of accounts from the role & permission in classic. You can't just hide it from RTC because the user can still search for it.

I've tried it previously and there are a few pages that you need to disable in the permission.

Hope this helps.