Options

Runmodally opened page in RTC

jchaloupkajchaloupka Member Posts: 3
edited 2010-07-28 in NAV Three Tier
I am new in NAV developing. I made a new factbox into "Item List" page. There are some fields in this factbox. One of them opens after clicking on it a list page (runmodally, lookupmode=true, editable=no).
I open "Item List" page in RTC, then I click on the field on factbox. The list page opens but there are not any "OK" and "Cancel" button. Then I go back to the "Item List" page, select "Actions" -> "Edit List" and try it again. The list page opens and "OK" and "Cancel" button are on the opened list page. I want to open list page with "OK" and "Cancel" button without using "Actions" -> "Edit List". Is there any solution? Thank you for reply.

Comments

• Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    May be the problem is in the type of the page. There is difference in List, ListPlus, List Part pagetype. May be the page you are opening is the List Part type and it means that it assumes that it will be opened as part of the rolecenter or another "page". Check this and try to open page which have List pagetype or ListPlus page type.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    jchaloupkajchaloupka Member Posts: 3
    Thank you Kamil,
    it works.
    kine wrote:
    May be the problem is in the type of the page. There is difference in List, ListPlus, List Part pagetype. May be the page you are opening is the List Part type and it means that it assumes that it will be opened as part of the rolecenter or another "page". Check this and try to open page which have List pagetype or ListPlus page type.
  • Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    You are welcome!
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.