Options

pls help: How to re-size N4.0 Navigation Pane window

mandykmandyk Member Posts: 57
I have #-o annoying issue with Navigation Pane window in Navision 4.0
I try to wake up my laptop from hibernate state, but Navigation Pane window set to maximize size by itself and now I dunno how to reduce it.
](*,)
I know that deleting the zup file can solve the problem, but just wondering if you guys have any better idea.
thx everyone.

Comments

• Options
    TJBTJB Member Posts: 5
    Did you find another resolution?
  • Options
    Nope.... and I keep deleting the zup files.. [-o< #-o

anyone has better resolution?
  • Options
    Iqbal_FebrianoIqbal_Febriano Member Posts: 66
    Hi, some of my friends got the same problem. So far, the only solution I found is to delete or replace the zup file. Is there anyone can tell me the cause ?
    Be fast, be straight, be quiet
  • Options
    ovicashovicash Member Posts: 141
    Hi, some of my friends got the same problem. So far, the only solution I found is to delete or replace the zup file. Is there anyone can tell me the cause ?
    I don't know if I understood well...but press Control and "-" , move the window and then resize it manually
    ovidiu

Best Regards
  • Options
    thank ovicash, but it doesn't work.

Btw, If you guys ever try it before, you can't maximize Navigation pane window manually until it fill up the whole screen. isn't ?

:idea: I think I found a little bug here.
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Iqbal_FebrianoIqbal_Febriano Member Posts: 66
    Yup, mandyk, ur right. Btw, do you have more than one version installed on your computer ? If you do, notice that for all those installed version, you get only one zup file. Is this has something related to the problem ?
    Be fast, be straight, be quiet
  • Options
    Hi Iqbal, yes I have my laptop installed with multiple Navision version.
    Yup, It is possible because zup file being shared, so when Navision 4.0 wake up from Hibernate state, I have my zup file in lower Navision version.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Dean_AxonDean_Axon Member Posts: 193
    Hi MandyK,

what build of version 4 are you using ?

This is a known bug by MS and a fix was released for this. In the UK the version you need is Update 1 which maybe the same where you are. Ask your Local MS support office and they should be able to provide you with the latest version.

BTW, the fix actually stops you from being able to resize the menu further than half of the screen rather than assisting you to resize it once this has occured.
    Remember: Keep it simple