Options

Client Crash on "Get Forms" of TIF Editor

einsTeIn.NETeinsTeIn.NET Member Posts: 1,050
edited 2010-07-08 in NAV Three Tier
Hey there,

I just started to take look at the RTC environment. Now I want to try to convert an ordinary form to a page. I followed the explanation in the Online Help, but when I try to import my simple form by "Get Forms" on the Transformation Forms List (177000) than I get a client crash. It's a NAV 2009 SP1 standard installation and I only created a simple Customer Card Form with No., Name, Address and City on it.

Any idea?
"Money is likewise the greatest chance and the greatest scourge of mankind."

Comments

• Options
    David_de_GrootDavid_de_Groot Member Posts: 4
    Are you working with a Native database?
    If so, please use SQL to work with the RTC.
  • Options
    einsTeIn.NETeinsTeIn.NET Member Posts: 1,050
    Yes, it's a native database. But I don't use RTC. I'm about to prepare RTC usage by transforming the forms to pages. Does that mean in NAV 2009 you can't use a native database if you don't want to create all your pages from scratch?
    "Money is likewise the greatest chance and the greatest scourge of mankind."
  • Options
    SogSog Member Posts: 1,023
    Yes, it's a native database. But I don't use RTC. I'm about to prepare RTC usage by transforming the forms to pages. Does that mean in NAV 2009 you can't use a native database if you don't want to create all your pages from scratch?
    Yes, you can't use native database in combination with the RTC (as in: you cant use the native database AT ALL in combination with the RTC)
    No, convert your database to SQL and you cant transform happily.
    |Pressing F1 is so much faster than opening your browser|
    |To-Increase|
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,096
    [Topic moved from 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum to 'NAV Three Tier' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!