Options

NAV 2009 RTC Error

chandrurecchandrurec Member Posts: 560
edited 2010-07-02 in NAV Three Tier
Hi all,

Hi all,

I have configured domain in a centralised location in a seperate system and I have NAV 2009 RTC and SQl installed and configured in another system.

When I try to run the RTC from the centralised location using domain login , its showing me the error

"MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV SERVER CANNOT CONNECT THE CHANGE LISTNER BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING ERROR LOGIN FAILED FOR THE NTAUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON"

If anybody already come across this error, Kindly give solution to overcome this error.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Chandru.

Comments

• Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,096
    [Topic moved from 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum to 'NAV Three Tier' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    alok_didaalok_dida Member Posts: 73
    chandrurec wrote:
    "MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV SERVER CANNOT CONNECT THE CHANGE LISTNER BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING ERROR LOGIN FAILED FOR THE NTAUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON"

Add "NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE " and "NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM" users in ur SQL Server.

For do that connect to Database Server .. than go to Object Explorer than select Security and than select Logins and that add above two users.

It might be solve this problem.
  • Options
    mostlemostle Member Posts: 5
    Hi Chandru,

Anonymous Logon always looks like an authentication / delegation problem. And I would never give Anonymous Logon access to anything in my domain :shock:
    Is your NAV database on another server than the Service Tier? Does the 3 Tier Architecture works?
  • Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    chandrurec wrote:
    Hi all,

Hi all,

I have configured domain in a centralised location in a seperate system and I have NAV 2009 RTC and SQl installed and configured in another system.

When I try to run the RTC from the centralised location using domain login , its showing me the error

If anybody already come across this error, Kindly give solution to overcome this error.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Chandru.

Yes, it is common error, and if you use search functionality, you will find the solution easily yourself... ;-)

You can search on google and on Microsoft MSDN documentation too...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    TonyHTonyH Member Posts: 223
    Delegation using dsa.msc and delgate the <MachineName>$ directly to the 1433 account using Kerberos...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library ... x#delegate

t