Options

Error While Transformation form to page

srinictsrinict Member Posts: 58
edited 2010-06-09 in NAV Three Tier
Dear Experts,

I am really struggling with this error from the last 3 days, I am converting one of my form to page, to access from the RTC. Actually this form (the form which I am trying to transform) contains three sub forms in it, I have transferred all sub forms in to pages. If I try to transform the card form its giving me error as follows.

Error: Form (Main Form ??????): Can't find sub-form ID # (????? some number)
Error: Schema: \ApplicationObjects.xsd
Error: Form -2: The validation for file:///D:/TransformationTool/ApplicationObjects.xsd.tmp.xml failed. Detailed Information: LineNumber=890, LinePosition=16
Error: Form -2: The element 'Properties' in namespace 'urn:schemas-microsoft-com:dynamics:NAV:ApplicationObjects' has invalid child element 'Style' in namespace 'urn:schemas-microsoft-com:dynamics:NAV:ApplicationObjects'. List of possible elements expected: 'IndentationColumnName, InstructionalTextML, IndentationControls, ShowAsTree, Enabled, GroupType, Visible, Description, Editable' in namespace 'urn:schemas-microsoft-com:dynamics:NAV:ApplicationObjects'.
Error: Some input file can’t be validated by schema. Please, correct it and rerun tool again

If any one helps in this regard, I am relay thank full to them.

Regards,
Srinivas
](*,)

Answers

• Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,089
    [Topic moved from 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum to 'NAV Three Tier' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    EgnazEgnaz Member Posts: 111
    Have you tried to transform all pages together (Main, Sub1, Sub2, Sub3)? If not please check this.

Greetz
    Egnaz
  • Options
    srinictsrinict Member Posts: 58
    Hi,

Thank for your reply, I have tranformed all the subforms. Later I found that frames are giving problem and I removed all the frames now the form transformed to page and now its working fine.

Regards,
    Srinivas