Options

MBS–Business Analytics for Navision W1 4.0

AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,496
edited 2005-04-19 in Download section
MBS–Business Analytics for Navision W1 4.0
This form lists the granules and their associated objects for MBS-Navision 3.60.
Microsoft® Business Solutions–Business Analytics for Navision® W1 4.0 has now been released together with the version for Germany, United Kingdom, Denmark, Netherlands and Sweden.

The Content of Business Analytics
Business Analytics for Microsoft® Business Solutions–Navision® helps our customers:
* Gain insight into your business.
* Sharpen your competitive edge with smarter, faster decision making.
* Help each employee drive the success of your business.

When Using BA Prior the Release of SP1
Business Analytics for Navision 4.0 will be released in Service Pack 1 for Navision 4.0.
In order to use Business Analytics prior to the release of Service Pack 1, please ensure that you update your Navision 4.0 installation with the Navision fob files placed on Product Download.

Furthermore, you need SQL Server to install Business Analytics. SQL Server should be purchased separately.

http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=478

Discuss this download here.

Comments

• Options
    joh_verjoh_ver Member Posts: 31
    Hi,

I'm figuring out what the new functionality in version 4 (beta2) is,
    compared to 3.70. I try to run the configurater based on the setup tables in Navision and the xml file created.
    After a few seconds the message appears:
    "Error during initialization. Acces violation at address OO4D2428 in module 'BAConfigurator40.exe'. Read of address 000000028"

Also it keeps the dabase locked after this, so I have to restart the machine.

Thanks for your input!

Environment:
    - everything runs on my laptop (local)
    - windows xp sp2
    - sql2000 sp3
    - sql analysis services sp3
    - navision client W1 4.0 beta2
    - cronus database 4.0 beta2