Options

RTC Customize This Page

bekiobekio Member Posts: 204
edited 2010-03-25 in NAV Three Tier
when i am at Home Meny,at Role Tailor Client and when i go to right uper corner and when i try to Customize This Page.. it cloes the RTC, without any messages or error.
Can some body help me about this problem.

Answers

• Options
    All other Customize Actions, Customize Report sand Customize Navigation Pane work fine, but when I try Customize This Page, it just close my RTC
  • Options
    These is what i do, and RTC exit-s without confirmation.
  • Options
    PomaroliPomaroli Member Posts: 37
    Hi,
    do you have installed NAV properly using the Setup ?
    please check if the .net framework 3.5 is installed and also the update Framework update for Charts.
  • Options
    Gabor_PestiGabor_Pesti Member, Microsoft Employee Posts: 7
    Unfortunately you hit the same issue as viewtopic.php?f=32&t=40364 already noticed:

You created a new database or due to some other reason the AddIn table didnt contain the entry corresponding to the MicrosoftDynamicsOnlineConnect AddIn. Though on the default role center it is not present when you go to customize this page it tries to load it and there is a mismatch between the content of table 2000000069 and the metadata on the role center description. And this mismatch causes the crash.

It can be "fixed" by adding the missing entry to that table.

We already heard of the issue. We definitely shouldnt crash this case, and we should make sure that table is autopopulated at least with our own AddIns.
    Regards,

Gabor Pesti

“This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.”

Software Developer Engineer in Test
    MSFT
    Dynamics NAV
  • Options
    Christian_AbelnChristian_Abeln Member, Microsoft Employee Posts: 42
    Add-in registration to add is:

Field "Control Add-In Name"
    Microsoft.Dynamics.NAV.MicrosoftDynamicsOnlineConnectControl

Field: "Public Key Token"
    31bf3856ad364e35
    “This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.”

Christian Abeln
    Program Manager Microsoft
    Dynamics NAV

blogs.msdn.com/cabeln/
  • Options
    thanks Christian Abeln and Gabor Pesti
    It resolved my problem.