Options

need Microsoft Certification C/Side Introduction(80042) Samp

dynamicshadynamicsha Member Posts: 20
I need microsoft certification C/Side Introduction in Microsoft dynamics NAV 2009 sample questions with answers so dat i can get through..

Comments

• Options
    David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    dynamicsha wrote:
    I need microsoft certification C/Side Introduction in Microsoft dynamics NAV 2009 sample questions with answers so dat i can get through..

No what you really need is to learn and study, not cheat and lie. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
    David Singleton
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,096
    [Topic moved from 'NAV 2009' forum to 'NAV Exams & Certification' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    dynamicshadynamicsha Member Posts: 20
    hello david . i have been working on nav frm last 1 yr. but without proper guideline and sample paper its nt possible to get through exams..
    so dats y i m asking..
  • Options
    matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    dynamicsha wrote:
    but without proper guideline and sample paper its nt possible to get through exams

Proper guidelines are available.

This will show you all of the topics you will be tested on:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us ... en-us#tab2

You can access the training material (assuming you are a paying partner or customer) on partnersource or customersource.

I can tell you 100% that this is all you need to pass the exam. You don't need a dump of the questions. If you've been doing NAV development for a year, have read the coursework and the Application Designer's Guide you should be fine. Cheating is not the way to go. It is absolutely NOT the only way to "get through the exams".
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    dynamicsha wrote:
    proper guideline
    Here's your proper guideline: STUDY the material. Do all of the exercises. Take the exam and ace it. If you don't pass that means you haven't studied hard enough, and you need to take the exam again. Like Matt said, if you really have the experience that you say you do, that should make it a lot easier to pass.
    dynamicsha wrote:
    get through exams
    You don't "get through exams", you go in and pass the test, to prove that you are qualified to be certified, that you have the knowledge that is tested in the exam. Exams are like rites of passage, and passing them is supposed to say something about a person. What does it say about you when you "get through" the exam by memorizing the questions beforehand?

Don't take shortcuts, it leads to false entitlement.
  • Options
    ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    DenSter wrote:
    dynamicsha wrote:
    proper guideline
    Here's your proper guideline: STUDY the material. Do all of the exercises. Take the exam and ace it. If you don't pass that means you haven't studied hard enough, and you need to take the exam again. Like Matt said, if you really have the experience that you say you do, that should make it a lot easier to pass.
    dynamicsha wrote:
    get through exams
    You don't "get through exams", you go in and pass the test, to prove that you are qualified to be certified, that you have the knowledge that is tested in the exam. Exams are like rites of passage, and passing them is supposed to say something about a person. What does it say about you when you "get through" the exam by memorizing the questions beforehand?

Don't take shortcuts, it leads to false entitlement.

Simply the best words I have read on this forum.. =D>
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in