mibuso.conference 2009 - Registrations now open!

Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
edited 2010-02-19 in Announcements
mibusoconferencelogo.gif

mibusoconferencebanner2.jpg

Registrations are now open!

The conference fee is 85 EUR (excl. 21% VAT) if you register on or before 31 January 2009. After that date, the conference fee is 135 EUR (excl. 21% VAT).
Payment can be made using PayPal or via Bank Transfer.

Visit event website: www.mibusoconference.com
No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)

Comments

• David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Looks like I am the first attendee \:D/ I hope that's not because I'm the ONLY attendee :mrgreen:

mibuso Conference | registrants list

I think the attendee list is great, since we can all see who is going (much more reliable than a poll). Great idea Luc.
    David Singleton
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    The Registrants List is updated, when the payment has been received.

So yes, you are the only one ... who has payed through PayPal :lol:
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Tarek_DemiatiTarek_Demiati Member Posts: 112
    Hi Luc,

Will there be a Mibuso Conference in 2010 ?

Best Regards,
    Tarek
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Hi Luc,

Will there be a Mibuso Conference in 2010 ?

Best Regards,
    Tarek

Count me in. The Mibuso Conference was the best value for Money Navision event in many years.

Being one day, it really has very minimal impact on business. And you still get to do all the networking. In fact networking at the Mibuso conference was better than Convergence.
    David Singleton
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    There won't be a mibuso.conference this year, sorry.
    Although the feedback was very positive. And although you gave it an overall score of 8 / 10.

But this 1st mibuso.conference was just a start, a teaser. A new concept is born, and preparations for 2011 have been started. Stay tuned ...