Options

Transformation of fully customized form to page

renjitarenjita Member Posts: 40
edited 2010-02-16 in NAV Three Tier
Hi All,

Getting the following error while Transforming fully customized form to page:

" The object Metadata does not exists. Identification fields and values : Object Type = 'Page',
Object ID = '50000' ".

Can anyone tell me how to rectify the same.

Awaiting Expert's precious replies......

Thanks in advance.....

Comments

• Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    you should give some more info: did you already transformed the form to the page?Or better, can you see page object 50000 in your object designer?if so, is it compiled?did you restart the service?How is your system set up?is it a standalone installation, or you can access multiple RTC from your PC?
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • Options
    renjitarenjita Member Posts: 40
    Hi,

We can view the Page in the Object Designer.It is Complied.But on running the page the error is coming.

I am in a Development Enviorment and the Navision Server and Database Server is on another machine. I am connecting RTC to that machine.The default pages in the RTC is showing up.But the Customized form which I have Converted to a page is not working.I have also seen the table Object Metadata and there is details regarding that Object id of that Page.

regards
    Renjita
  • Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    from RTC, in the role center, click the top left "Microsoft Dynamics NAV" button, then click select server, and check if you're connected to the right one. If not, choose the right one, close and reopen, and retry. the same apply if you're running the page directly from object designer.
    If this does not work, delete the object metadata record, save&recomplie the page, restart the service and retry
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog