MB-7-231 still valid?

hereinherein Member Posts: 2
Hello,
does anyone know, if MB7-231 Navision 4.0 Relationship Management is still valid?
I passed the 515,638 and 639 and now I need one more exam. Since January 13 the MB7-231 is not on the prometric site.
My six or seven calls to Microsoft and Prometric ended without solutions. Microsoft says, it is still valid, Prometric says no, because otherwise they would offer it and nobody has a solution.
For me that means in the moment, they do not offer four exams for Microsoft Certified IT Professional – Applications for Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Here you see, what the official Microsoft Site says:

Note You must pass one required exam and three elective exams to obtain a certification.

Exam title
Exam number

Required: Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 Financials
Exam MB7-515
Elective: Microsoft Business Solutions – Navision 4.0 Relationship Management
Exam MB7-231
Elective: Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 Manufacturing
Exam MB7-639
Elective: Microsoft Business Solutions – Navision 4.0 Service Management
Exam MB7-232
Elective: Microsoft Business Solutions – Navision 4.0 Warehouse Management
Exam MB7-223
Elective: Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 Trade and Inventory
Exam MB7-638
Elective: Microsoft Business Solutions – Navision 4.0 Costing
Exam MB7-255

Has someone an idea, what to do to pass the fourth exam? All MB7-2xx are canceled at prometric.

Comments

• matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    My 4.0 Development certifications are still valid, but I don't expect them to be for much longer. Microsoft just retired mainstream support for the 4.0 version of NAV. And I believe they have 5.0 / 2009 versions of every test available now. Generally only two versions of the product are supported.