Options

TechDays Sweden 2010

Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
edited 2010-01-19 in General Chat
On March 23rd and 24th TechDays Sweden will take place in Orebro.

2260.TechDays.jpg

Eric Wauters (Waldo) came up with the briliant idea to volunteer to present NAV 2009 to the crowd and asked if I was interested to help. And so I did.

And against all odds our presentation was selected. So we have to go. \:D/
So for all the Swedish people out there! Come and see us!

We will be doing the presentation NAV 2009 SP1 Exposed

For the night of the 24th to the 25th we are also looking for some people from Stockholm to show us the city. Anyone?

Comments

• Options
    WaldoWaldo Member Posts: 3,412
    I never thought the session-proposal would be approved ... but here we are .. finally doing a session with Mark. Actually, we worked together a number of times, but (correct me if I'm wrong) we never did a session together, right?

I'm looking forward to it :-).

Eric Wauters
    MVP - Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    My blog
  • Options
    David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    I think this is great news. Its for sure a first for Navision, and lets hope not the last.

I have often asked about presenting Navision in various MS (non Dynamics) events, and they always just laughed. it would be great if the rest of Microsoft would take Navision seriously.

Well done guys. And I hope everyone in the Navision community will get behind you, because if this is a success if paves the way for more events like this.
    David Singleton
  • Options
    Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    Yep, it will be the first time us presenting together. World bare with us. :mrgreen:

And yes. If this works out it should be good for Navision although TechEd miserably failed. We'll see how it turns out.

I am a little bit suprised that no one on MiBuSo is from Stockholm. Anyone?
  • Options
    May be there are lots of people from Stockholm, but nobody wants to know you? :mrgreen: (or me :| )

Eric Wauters
    My blog
  • Options
    ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Folks I wish you luck for Techdays Sweden.

The news in Asia is that MS is having a MVP open day from 20th Jan 2010 and I will be attending. Apart from other tech. sessions I am looking for the only session for Dynamics : Visual Studio and NAV/Axapta. It will be a round table and will be looking to get some good knowledge.

Will update after I attend it.......
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • Options
    Nice .. I'm looking forward to your update :)

Eric Wauters
    My blog
  • Options
    David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    ssingla wrote:
    Folks I wish you luck for Techdays Sweden.

The news in Asia is that MS is having a MVP open day from 20th Jan 2010 and I will be attending. Apart from other tech. sessions I am looking for the only session for Dynamics : Visual Studio and NAV/Axapta. It will be a round table and will be looking to get some good knowledge.

Will update after I attend it.......

Well if you update the community about MVP events you may just find it's the last MVP event you ever get invited to :whistle:
    David Singleton
  • Options
    ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    I believe I can update in a edit# secured location or that is also prohibitive in NDA
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in