Options

MB7-840 exam

viralviral Member Posts: 23
hi

I am preparing for the MB7-840 exam. Is there any way to get the practice exam question so I can have the clear idea about the exam. From where I can get the model questions for exams.

Thankx
Viral Rami

Comments

• Options
    David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Cheating will only help you get a fake certification. Why not study, learn Navision and have a genuine certification that you can be proud to say "I earned this without lying and cheating". Not only will you fell better, but your customers will actually get a consultant that knows their job.
    David Singleton
  • Options
    jonsan21jonsan21 Member Posts: 118
    I have sit for this exam from the version 3 incarnation to 2009, and I would say if you'd prepare according to http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us ... en-us#tab1 there's no way that you would fail..
    Rgds,

Jon.
  • Options
    viralviral Member Posts: 23
    hi

I just wanted to know what kind of question can be asked. I do not want dumps. you guys taken it wrong way.
    Viral Rami
  • Options
    matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    I also wish there were legitimate practice exams out there. Questions about the topics but not the actual exam questions. It's a good way to learn. Sadly there aren't any out there.

The questions are all multiple choice with four answers. Some you select one answer, some you select more than one answer. I haven't taken any NAV2009 exams, but I don't think they redid the format at all. You shouldn't have simulation questions or anything like that.