Options

commerce portal demo site

aiveaive Member Posts: 8
edited 2005-03-08 in Navision e-Commerce
Hi to everyone, i'm a newbie in navision and i'm trying to install the Commerce portal Demo site. I'm on a win 2000 server SP3, Navision 3.70 (Database/Application/Client), MS SQL Server 2000 SP3 + Analysis service SP3 + the other software needed (XML, MDAC, ecc), and commerce Server 2002 SP2.
When i'm done with the installation and the full synchro of the site, i'm getting the following error when trying to connect for the first time to the server:

Commerce.AuthManager.1 (0x80070057)
AuthManager(CommerceServer): You should call 'AuthManager::Initialize()' method with a valid site-name, before calling any other AuthManager API.
/CommercePortal/global.asa, line 80

I've read in this forum how to modify the global.asa, but i'm still not getting to the demo page.

There are other ways to get around this problem?
A full-system reinstallation *may* solve the problem?

Thanks in advance for any help

Comments

• Options
    well, something has moved up: the message queueing service it's not configurated properly (or at least there's also this problem :P).
    Got any clues?
  • Options
    message queues properly configurated, synchro ends fine and now the site is working, but i'm still getting some problems: whenever i'm requiring a page whose content is dynamic, i'm getting this error:
    Error Type:
    Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A01A8)
    Object required: 'Application(...)'
    /CommercePortal/customermain.asp, line 65

On that line of customermain.asp:
    Set oCatMgr = Application("MSCSCatalogManager")

Seems that the objec it's not created... What's happening?!?!??!