Options

webservice can not start!

GRUBBYFANSGRUBBYFANS Member Posts: 154
edited 2009-09-22 in NAV Three Tier
I have installed Nav2009 sp1,but I have only seen one server start "Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server",
the other server Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Web Services can not start,I have try to start it by manual,but the error
:1075,It told me the server can not find it,or the flag have deleted,How can I start Webservice?please give me some advices,I have found answer in 3 days, :(:(:(

Comments

• Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,096
    'or the flag have deleted' can happen if you de-install a service but Windows cannot uninstall it directly because it is blocked. In this case you need to restart your computer. And after that you can try to re-install the webservice from the installation CD.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    kriki wrote:
    'or the flag have deleted' can happen if you de-install a service but Windows cannot uninstall it directly because it is blocked. In this case you need to restart your computer. And after that you can try to re-install the webservice from the installation CD.
    when My operation system is windows xp sp2,I cannot start it,but my friend computer system is windows server 2003,he can start it!,why?
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,096
    A wild guess, but I would first install all SP's and hotfixes on your XP. It might be this.

(and even if it isn't, it is always a good idea to have the latest SP's and hotfixes).
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    kriki wrote:
    A wild guess, but I would first install all SP's and hotfixes on your XP. It might be this.

(and even if it isn't, it is always a good idea to have the latest SP's and hotfixes).
    thank you kriki,I will try install xp sp3,maybe the problem will be solved! :):)