Options

Solved Attribute

SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
edited 2009-09-20 in Feedback
I did a search on "solved" and a ton come up - I was wondering if these in the future will be updated with the Solved Attribute (Check Mark).

I know these things take time - I was just curious.

Comments

• Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    It might be possible that the author of this MOD will make it searchable in the future. I don't have a clue.

But are you really searching for all Solved-topics? The solved-icon is displayed in the results of the search, so you can see if there are postings which are marked that way. Isn't that enough?
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    also, about the solved...shouldn't be useful to place a "solved" button near the "edit" button?
    in this way, we don't have to edit the post every time... 8)...

whoa!cool(see picture)!very good job
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • Options
    SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    I search for "solved" just to see if the check mark was added to these old posts.
    I'm a neat freak :lol:

I was just curious if there was a way or even if you wanted to gather all the old solved topics and MASS change the Solved attribute in one quick swoop.
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,096
    Savatage wrote:
    I search for "solved" just to see if the check mark was added to these old posts.

I was just curious if there was a way or even if you wanted to gather all the old solved topics and MASS change the Solved attribute in one quick swoop.
    I think there is: it is called "moderating" the topics. :cry::cry::cry:
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Savatage wrote:

All old topics with "[SOLVED]" in the Topic Title have been updated with the check mark.

And sadly enough, it wasn't done in one mass change :(
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)