Options

Yet another Financial Management Exam question....

silver28silver28 Member Posts: 3
Hi y'all,

So I've been searching this site for any hints on the finance exam, and I can't find anything really useful. I am writing the exam in about 2-3 weeks, and I have been studying for it for 1 month now. There's a ton of information to learn, to say the least...it's crunch time and I'm getting a bit worried.

So, I'm wondering if anyone remembers any questions, to please post them or email them to me...and I will do the same right after? As well, could you post hints, e.g. did you have enough time, was it really specific, or general?

I am studying from the training material straight from Microsoft, and it's a lot of reading.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    kikkomankikkoman Member Posts: 57
    ignore...this was an accident..sorry
  • Options
    silver28silver28 Member Posts: 3
    ^ ignore his post, not my questions though :lol:

kikoman, I got your PM...thanks...
  • Options
    giulio.cipogiulio.cipo Member Posts: 77
    in partner source area there are the docuemnt with what the subject of exams and what manual you have to study ( finance, job and resouce, fixed asset, inventory).
    I pass the exams the first time (85%) and i haven't question anyway it will be in italian so with traslation english->italian->english i think the result would be very different from original question.
    I think that if you know well navision standard isn't a problem pass the exams.