Options

Aged Accounts Receivable Report not showing cust name in RTC

kokanekokane Member Posts: 3
edited 2009-08-12 in NAV Three Tier
I have ran the aged accounts receivable report in the RTC, it does not show the customer name above the customers entries and it also does not show the customer name in the total line either. As well as this there is massive gaps on the page between each group of customer entries. I ran the report in the classic client and it works fine and prints everything on one single page, when I run the same report in the RTC it prints over 7 pages because of the spaces between customer entries.

Has anyone else seen this? I have searched for a hot fix but cant find anything at all.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,503
    kokane wrote:
    I have ran the aged accounts receivable report in the RTC, it does not show the customer name above the customers entries and it also does not show the customer name in the total line either. As well as this there is massive gaps on the page between each group of customer entries. I ran the report in the classic client and it works fine and prints everything on one single page, when I run the same report in the RTC it prints over 7 pages because of the spaces between customer entries.

Has anyone else seen this? I have searched for a hot fix but cant find anything at all.

Thanks!

can you tell the options which you have used?
  • Options
    kokanekokane Member Posts: 3
    I ran it for todays date, aged by due date the period length is 1m and clicked print details

Thanks
  • Options
    AntHillMobAntHillMob Member Posts: 79
    This is a known error. It works correctly in the classic client but is incorrect in the RTC.

This is corrected in SP1
  • Options
    ADARTIHSADARTIHS Member Posts: 78
    Is there any fixes or work arounds for this error or do we have to wait until SP1.

Thanks \:D/