Options

Concurrent Sessions

mccizmt2mccizmt2 Member Posts: 21
Hi,

Our Navision is currently picking up none Navision Sessions that are running of the SQL server. Does anybody know how to reconfigure this so it will only pick up Navision sessions as Navision sessions?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    :?: I don't understand your problem :?:
    What do you want to reach?
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    mccizmt2mccizmt2 Member Posts: 21
    When I look at the sessions on Navision it is counting sessions that are operating on none Navision databases and thus is using up our concurrent sessions/license limit.
  • Options
    g_dreyerg_dreyer Member Posts: 123
    How many Navision databases are you running on your server?

regards,
    gus
  • Options
    SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    mccizmt2 wrote:
    When I look at the sessions on Navision it is counting sessions that are operating on none Navision databases and thus is using up our concurrent sessions/license limit.

are you talking about people who have a login screen open but not logged on?
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    That sessions screen looks at the SQL sessions, and you can't program that screen to filter out non-Navision sessions. You can, however, set filters on the form. They don't get saved in the zup file, so I'm afraid you'll have to set them each time you open that form.

The non-Navision sessions on your SQL server should not count toward your license though. If that is the case then you need to get in touch with MS support.