Options

URGENT! How to skip the Blank Page??

atreatre Member Posts: 39
Hi, anyone can help me ? :)

For me , it is a complacated problem, for I am new to learn Navision 3.7....I've tried to resolve for several days but..... ](*,)

the situation is --
1. I joined 2 tables by "DataItemLink" prioperty
2. I indent the second table and input "TotalGroupField" of the first table of the data model to do the "grouping"
3. I input "ReqFilterFields" of the 2nd table for "Posting Date"

but when I "RUN" the report, "sometimes" the system will show out a BLANK page at the first page.....after research, I found out that ---

if there is no item details for some grouping conditions, then the system would show out a BLANK page :shock: , if not (I mean if all grouping conditions have it's own details), then, the system run the report perfectly.

I've try "CurrReport.SKIP" to ignore the BLANK page but still in vain.....can anybody here tell me how to solve it...thanks a lot

Comments

• Options
    watungwatung Member Posts: 29
    In the DataItem properties, set PrintOnlyIfDetail to Yes.
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply :D , but before I post my article, I've try that property and set to "YES", still cannot SKIP the BLANK page.. :(

By the way, if the property is set to "NO", although some grouping condition has no details, the system will show out a page with my report format on it and left the "ITEM" section EMPTY.
  • Options
    is it true that some Navision property don't wrok stable...?
  • Options
    eromeineromein Member Posts: 589
    Take a look @ the standard Navision invoice. You can see the it has a IntegerLoop dataitem.

All header information is printed in the header of this dataitem and not in the header of the invoice dataitem.

Try to create something like that, that should fic your problem.

Try searching the forum as well, I'm almost sure this has already been posted in the past
    "Real programmers don't comment their code.
    If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand."