Options

Time to receive the Certificate

sumasuma Member Posts: 20
Dear all,

I want to know after writing certification exam,how long will take to receive certificate.

awaiting for your response

Thanks & Regards

Comments

• Options
    slmaluwaslmaluwa Member Posts: 358
    Once the transcript is updated in your MCP pages and you can verify the address and confirm the order.
    Then it may take 2 to 4 weeks depending on the location of your address and nearest microsoft regional office.
    "A bove maiore discit arare minor"-"From the old ox, the young one learns to plow."
  • Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    slmaluwa wrote:
    Once the transcript is updated in your MCP pages and you can verify the address and confirm the order.
    Then it may take 2 to 4 weeks depending on the location of your address and nearest microsoft regional office.
    really?I have 3 odd pieces of A4 white paper (one each cert.) with something written on it, i received them during the exam...I've to review the partnersource...
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    When I took my exams I got a score sheet at the test center, and the certificate was sent to my employer at the time, months later.
  • Options
    kapil4dynamicskapil4dynamics Member Posts: 591
    [/quote]really?I have 3 odd pieces of A4 white paper (one each cert.) with something written on it, i received them during the exam...I've to review the partnersource...[/quote]

U don't know what that is , must be the marksheet :mrgreen:

If u think ur certificate is late u can mail at voice@microsoft.com or mbs-cert@microsoft.com. Tell them ur name, address, exam code, and ur MCP id they r quite fast (think so as they did send me 4 certificates for same exam in response to 1 mail within 5 working days :lol::lol::lol::lol: )
    Kapil Khanna
  • Options
    AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    They print them all off periodically in the States based upon some bizarre filtering.

I seem to remember the quickest certificate was 2 months, the slowest was never - you can chase all you want even if it is recognised against you, it is impossible to get it printed again even if you never got it first time it seems. :D
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • Options
    slmaluwaslmaluwa Member Posts: 358
    For me, it took only 3 1/2 week to receive at my residence. It worked same way as my other MS certifications.
    All are listed in the MCP site also.

You can try login to http://www.microsoft.com/mcp using your Live ID.

A4 papers you received at the test center are the confirmation and mark sheet of test. You may be asked send the scanned copy of them to support your queries with regard to certificates at MICROSOFT. So, keep them securely.
    "A bove maiore discit arare minor"-"From the old ox, the young one learns to plow."
  • Options
    AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,495
    [Topic moved from NAV/Navision to NAV Exams & Certification forum]
  • Options
    From some months ago, the hardcopy certification is optional, you have to log on mcp site (as slmaluwa told), and request them...here you can also create a cool logo with your certifications...cool, but somewhat exagerate in an outlook signature 8)
    ask ms guys at kapil4dynamics adresses, they're quite fast in answering, but expect to receive a ton of automatic (and not) mails from them :mrgreen:
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
  • Options
    Belias wrote:
    ask ms guys at kapil4dynamics adresses, they're quite fast in answering, but expect to receive a ton of automatic (and not) mails from them :mrgreen:
    :?: :?:
    Kapil Khanna
  • Options
    If u think ur certificate is late u can mail at voice@microsoft.com or mbs-cert@microsoft.com. Tell them ur name, address, exam code, and ur MCP id they r quite fast (think so as they did send me 4 certificates for same exam in response to 1 mail within 5 working days )
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
  • Options
    Oh got it, Id matters :mrgreen: but i didn't use 4dynamics one :lol:
    Kapil Khanna