Options

Complex Security Filters

freeman_bgfreeman_bg Member Posts: 6
Is it possible to make more complex security filters based on fields in tables that are PK-s on other tables? I will give you an example. I want to secure access to the Purchase Price List table with security filter based on the Global Dimension Code of the Item or based on Item Category group or something like these. But Purch. Price table has non of the above fields. Is it possible to make something like subquery in the security filter to select these Items that are from desired Global Dimesion Code ?

P.S. I have no Developer License.

Comments

• Options
    matteo_montanarimatteo_montanari Member Posts: 189
    freeman_bg wrote:
    Is it possible to make more complex security filters based on fields in tables that are PK-s on other tables? I will give you an example. I want to secure access to the Purchase Price List table with security filter based on the Global Dimension Code of the Item or based on Item Category group or something like these. But Purch. Price table has non of the above fields. Is it possible to make something like subquery in the security filter to select these Items that are from desired Global Dimesion Code ?

P.S. I have no Developer License.

Hi

without a customization i think you cannot do that.

Bye

Matteo
    Reno Sistemi Navision Developer