Options

Please set your queries to [SOLVED]

chrispaulchrispaul Member Posts: 174
edited 2009-06-09 in Feedback
Hi Guys

Please do the needful and Prefix your queries to [SOLVED] if it has been solved as it is taking a lot of unnecessary time and research of some valued people in the industry .

Hope you agree with me ..

Thanks
Chris Paul

Comments

• Options
    kapil4dynamicskapil4dynamics Member Posts: 591
    I have a good record infact 100% whatever i have asked till date whenever i got the solution either by forum or by myself i did change the topic attribute to solved :mrgreen: . Is it mandatory to add solved in topic :?:
    Kapil Khanna
  • Options
    jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 999
    Interesting to note you have about 50 posts with only 5 marked as solved 2 of those are asking people to mark solved, with one by LUC telling you to post in the right forum.

So unless you have gone back to all your post and checked if you can solve them leave it to administrators who i am sure don't need their asses kissed at least not by us (not sure about the belgiums though :P)
  • Options
    AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,496
    [Topic moved from NAV/Navision to Feedback forum]
  • Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    chrispaul wrote:
    Please do the needful and Prefix your queries to [SOLVED] if it has been solved as it is taking a lot of unnecessary time and research of some valued people in the industry .
    Don't give bad advise. The use of the words prefix "[SOLVED]" is discontinued, since the upgrade of the forum software last year. Now there is a field called Attribute which can be set to Solved!. The result is a green checkmark that appears next to the topic title.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    jannestig wrote:
    Interesting to note you have about 50 posts with only 5 marked as solved 2 of those are asking people to mark solved, with one by LUC telling you to post in the right forum.
    You have too much time on your hands.
    And please watch your language, also to Belgian people.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)