Options

Approve S.O. via WEB Client

wwestendorpwwestendorp Member Posts: 178
edited 2009-05-22 in NAV Three Tier
In the RTM I have Sales Order Pending Approval for Phyllis

No I'm connected via a Webclient with here account and try to approve these Sales orders but I cannot see a function which does thsi in the Web Client.

In the Old-Client I now how to do this but in the New Web Client ??

Any Tips?

Regards,

William

Comments

• Options
    ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,255
    I'm guessing that by web client you mean Role tailored client?

what is RTM I ?

From a sales order you can only send/cancel approval request.

It looks like a modification in your old client to allow approval from sales order.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • Options
    David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    ara3n wrote:
    what is RTM?

I thought that RTM means "Release To Manufacturing", being the official release version of Navision that is sent to be burnt to DVDs.

In current terms I can't understand what this would be, since NAV 2009 is released and no longer in Manufacturing, and SP1 has not been released yet. But I thought the code in the RTM version was exactly the same as the release version. So it shouldn't matter. I guess he means that he is using the version they were showing at Convergence in Denmark.
    David Singleton
  • Options
    wwestendorpwwestendorp Member Posts: 178
    Sorry My Mistake,

Yes I downloaded the DEMo Virtual PC Image and was testing some features.

In the Normal Client" I can go to approvals and approve Sales Orders with the User account.

If I started the WEb Client with a User Phyllis I saw that she had 2 Pending Approval Sales Orders which have to be approved by here but I don't see a possibillity in the Web Client. If I go to Related Information - Order - Approvals I see that the first Approval was done but the secoond needs to be done by Phyllis But there is no way to do that (She could deligate this (if she had some replacements) but No function to approve?

Or am I missing somethin? ](*,) :-k