Options

Editing data in a list page

Nav_NoobNav_Noob Member Posts: 25
edited 2009-05-14 in NAV Three Tier
Hello,

I have created several list pages. On most of my list pages, when you double click on a row, it puts the page into edit mode so you can edit the values. I have one page which contains a listpart. When I double click a row in my listpart, it does not go into edit mode. I have gone through all the properties on the main page and the listpart page and everything is set to enable and editable. Does anyone know how I can get my page with the embedded listpart to behave like the other list pages?

Thanks,
Adam

*EDIT*
After further investigation, maybe this is just normal behavior, it looks like the sales order page does not go into edit mode when you double click a line in its subform.

Comments

• Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    I think those list parts that show the lines are editable by default, depending on your permissions.
  • Options
    Nav_NoobNav_Noob Member Posts: 25
    DenSter wrote:
    I think those list parts that show the lines are editable by default, depending on your permissions.
    Thanks DenSter for taking the time to look at my question. I believe you're right, it was behaving correctly, I just misunderstood the default behavior. Thanks again.