Options

Help With salary requirments

johnhit79johnhit79 Member Posts: 6
Hi Guys,

I would like to know what is the decent salary to ask an employer in usa with an year experiance in navsion devlopment and master degree in computer science. When i am applying for jobs for navision develpoer they are asking for my salary requirements.I am not sure about the average salary for navision developers with 1 year experiance

Comments

• Options
    mstallmannmstallmann Member Posts: 138
    What is you other experience, where is the job located, and how much do you feel you are worth?
  • Options
    HI
    I have 3 years of s/w devlopment experience maily with web technologies and vb. But i have only 1 year experience on navision. i am not sure what is average salary for navision developers, i can't find any info on this. I am expecting 65K atleast and i am located in texas. Is this a decent salary for 1 year experienced navision developer.
  • Options
    I don't know Texas area very well, but it sounds fairly reasonable to me.

Check this out:

http://content.salary.monster.com/

Mike
  • Options
    how about in califorinia, what is the reasonable salary.
  • Options
    You would have to know the cost of living for the area. Do a search on google for cost of living calculator, and that should tell you what the percentage differences are. I would say that you would make more in Silicon Valley, probably at least 25% more than most areas, but the cost of living is through the roof...an average 1 bedroom appartment is $1000 to $1300.

Mike