Request Option Page Missing on report

MethosMethos Member Posts: 46
edited 2009-02-06 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,

When running a report (eg. Customer - top 10) the Request Option Page does not display. I have desighned the report and the Option Page is there.
Am I missing something?

Answers

• dmc-dkdmc-dk Member Posts: 42
    You mean you've designed it for RTC and Request Page doesn't show up there?

When you create a request form for your Classic report - you need to transform it into a request page. You do it in the same way you transform usual NAV forms into pages.

Export the report into forms.xml file in Transformation Tool folder and run the Transformation Tool - you'll get pages.xml file created. Import it into NAV and compile the report. It should now have the request page in place.
    You can export the report into TXT file and see if there is a REQUESTPAGE section in it.

Though it should not be a problem for "Customer - Top 10 List" since it is a standard W1 report and the request page is already there.
  • MethosMethos Member Posts: 46
    It is a standard report yes, thats why it is strange that it is not showing. I used a Cronus DB to install a test server for NAV 2009. but the Options page is not showing on anny of the test reports. I have tried re-designing the reports and importing again. no luck
  • MethosMethos Member Posts: 46
    I think it is probably a issue with the database. I have managed to install the NAV 2009 demo, and everything is fine.