Options

What certificate next

Mike1Mike1 Member Posts: 78
Hi everyone,

I would like to have some advice.

I've got the financial management I & II, and Warehouse Management Systems Certificate.

I told my boss that I would like to try to get certified for another Navision course.

I would like the new course to be a logical choice following the 2 earlier exams I already have.

I would like to hear from anyone soon.

And offcourse,

Have a merry christmas and a happy newyear!! :D
Man who put head on railroad track get splitting headache...

Answers

• Options
    AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    I would argue the two are not logically linked that you have. :D How about Trade and Inventory to bridge the gap between finance and WMS?
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    Any area in which you have customers. If you don't have any customers that do Service, then it's not a very good use of your time to learn about Service Management. Of course an argument could also be made to learn about it BEFORE you get a customer :mrgreen:

My approach to this would be to get into the more general topics first (financials, trade, inventory) and then the more specific ones (warehousing, manufacturing). Jobs and Resources is something that comes up a lot in my experience.
  • Options
    Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    For me, I'd go for development. If you're not a developer, than I'd go for manufacturing.

IMHO, understanding the finance portion, Warehouse, and manufacturing will allow you to more easily fill in the blanks in between.
  • Options
    Mike1Mike1 Member Posts: 78
    Alex Chow wrote:
    For me, I'd go for development. If you're not a developer, than I'd go for manufacturing.

IMHO, understanding the finance portion, Warehouse, and manufacturing will allow you to more easily fill in the blanks in between.

Hi Alex,

unfortunately I am not a developer, so that's out of the question. I'm considering manufacturing or trade & inventory. (perhaps both........)

Anyway, thanks all you guys for the input!

Happy newyear to you all!!! :mrgreen:
    Man who put head on railroad track get splitting headache...
  • Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    A good intention for the new year: set the Topic Attribute to Solved (= green checkmark) instead of using [SOLVED] in your Topic Title.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)