Options

Are there any Navision people still in Prague or near by?

David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
edited 2008-12-07 in General Chat
This is where I started in Navision, many years back, and back then (the DOS days) there were a lot of Navision people in Prague, regular meetings and such. Even though we actually started in Brno, still the largest concentration of Navision people was always in Prague.

I wonder if any of those people are still about, or new Navision people that would like to get together just to meet up and chat about Navision. Hopefully we could organize some meetings in Prague, and hopefully Kamil and others not in Prague could join us also. We do have other MS meetings here, but they generally devolve to Windows Mobile and Visual studio, and other boring stuff like that. :mrgreen:
David Singleton

Comments

• Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Of course, there are, but it seems that they are not active on the forum... e.g. my co-workers... :-)

But the meeting is good idea. Do you want to focus on development side or consultants?
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    kine wrote:
    Of course, there are, but it seems that they are not active on the forum... e.g. my co-workers... :-)

But the meeting is good idea. Do you want to focus on development side or consultants?

It should be anyone interested in NAV, Users, Developers Consultants Sales people, everyone. Nothing formal, much like the evenings that Tomas organizes, but with a Navision focus.
    David Singleton
  • Options
    By the way, I was going to post this in Czech, but figured that not appropriate in this forum, but I am sure Luc wouldn't mind :mrgreen: if you translated the original post into Czech so that seznam and atlas can find it.
    David Singleton
  • Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Ok, free czech translation for atlas and seznam search bots... :-)
    (please, keep other posts in English)

Je tu někdo se zájmem o Navision z Prahy a okolí?

Před mnoha lety jsem v Praze začal s Navisionem a tehdy (období MS DOS) zde bylo mnoho Navisionářů, pravidelná setkání apod. Ikdyž doopravy to vše začalo v Brně, přesto největší koncentrace Navisionářů bylo vždy v Praze.

Jsem zvědavý, zda tu stále někteří jsou nebo nějací noví Navisionáři kteří by se rádi sešli a jen tak pokecali o NAV. Doufám, že by bylo možné uspořádat nějaké setkání v Praze, a doufejme že by přišli také i mimopražští. Máme zde jiné MS setkání, ale jsou hlavně zaměřeny na Windows Mobile, Visual studio a jiné nudné věci. :mrgreen:
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.