Field("No.","No.") it doesn't start selected contact from the card

Is there any suggestions concernin this
//EMK\\

Comments

• Options
    ArhontisArhontis Member Posts: 667
    but when I start Contact card using my contact list using the subform link
    Field("No.","No.") it doesn't start selected contact from the card

Where do you call that "contact list" from? If it is from the customer form, then you try to get a contact that has a No.=Customer."No.".

You should build a function i.e. "Open" that opens a Contact Card inside the subform and call it like:
    CurrForm.SubForm.FORM.Open;

from the Customer card.
    Don;t forget to rename your subform object to something like Subform to be able to see it in the Controls property of your customer form.
  • Options
    emkproemkpro Member Posts: 47
    Where do you call that "contact list" from? If it is from the customer form, then you try to get a contact that has a No.=Customer."No.".

"Contacts List" is the name of the form which I call using a subform by "Customer Form"
    I added a button to the "Contacts List" form which open "Contact Card" form If I start "Contacts List" form directly the button works without problems but when i do the same in "Contacts List" form as subform of my "Customer Card" form it doesn't work correctly.

I will try using the code then. Having two different ways of doing samething can be sometimes confusing th :oops: ugh
    //EMK\\