Options

Activate control

AngeloAngelo Member Posts: 180
Hello, Master Navision

I have a problem to activate control. My scenario :
In Point of Sales system, we know that after we fill item no, then we fill qty(textbox) of the item, n after press enter from keyboard, I hope the item and the quantity show in subform. I hope I dont need to make a button for "enter" again. Just press Enter from keyboard....

So far, I make a button for entering data to subform, I make it invisible. The button's name : ButtonA. When I coding in Onvalidate trigger for Textbox control(qty) :

Currform.ButtonA.activate;

Why, table subform has been filled but, in subform on Form has not appeared yet???

I try second way, I change my code(with the same code above) on OnInputchange trigger for textbox(qty), Success!!!! after input qty, pressing enter, data fill in subform and appear. New problem is : I can not input qty for more than 2 digit, after that, press enter, data in subform not appear.

Anyone can solve my problem???
Why in Onvalidate,it doesnt work? :shock:

Comments

• Options
    TirtaTirta Member Posts: 53
    Hello, Mr. Angelo,
    Angelo wrote:
    I have a problem to activate control. My scenario :
    In Point of Sales system, we know that after we fill item no, then we fill qty(textbox) of the item, n after press enter from keyboard, I hope the item and the quantity show in subform. I hope I dont need to make a button for "enter" again. Just press Enter from keyboard....

You can try this:
    in the Trigger from textbox "qty" OnValidate, put CurrForm.SAVERECORD before your Programmcode.
    For Exampe:
    OnValidate()
    CurrForm.SAVERECORD;
    IF T.GET("Item No.") THEN BEGIN
    T.Qty := Qty;
    T.MODIFY;
    END;

Hope it can help you.

Regards
    Rizal