Options

Download Trial Version of Navision Commerce Server 2002

berraberra Member Posts: 11
edited 2008-10-17 in Navision e-Commerce
This is related to my other post http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28828. I want to setup an test environment with the necesary components. I saw that it was posible to download a 120 day trial version of the product in question. Now it seems that the link to the 2002 version in english is not working. Either it redirects me to an page not found or to the 2007 version. If somebody who have been able to download this version could provide me with the link I would appreciate it a lot

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    IHateLinuxIHateLinux Member Posts: 223
    Hi Berra,

I think the evaluation could no longer be downloaded.

But as a MS partner you should have access to the MSDN Subscription. In there you can find the Commerce Server 2002 developer edition.

Please be aware that you should install all updates afterwards.

KR
    Rainer
  • Options
    p.willemse6p.willemse6 Member Posts: 216
    Navision commerce server?
  • Options
    IHateLinuxIHateLinux Member Posts: 223
    Hi,

I just guess that Berra meant
    Navision Commerce Portal running on Commerce Server 2002 ;-)

Greetz
    Rainer
  • Options
    berraberra Member Posts: 11
    Thanks for your replies i will have a look at the MSDN suscriptions.

As you mentioned. To be able to run the Commerce portal you need to have the Commerce Server.

Many thanks.

Berra
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    CP is no longer supported, so you'd be completely on your own. The last supported version was in 3.6 IIRC, and used versions of other software that is no longer supported either. You will be MUCH better off using any other 3rd party product (trade point, activigence, Expandit, to name a few) for online commerce products.