Options

Looking for Navision Partner in Munich (Munchen)

CRJHCRJH Member Posts: 3
I'm looking for a recommendation for a good, independently owned and run Navision reseller in or near Munich, Germany.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    Check out this link for our offices in Germany. I'd like to add that we also have offices in the UK, and many other places around the world.

Please don't be put off by the different names. It looks a little chaotic, but we are in the middle of consolidating our companies into one global brand, which will be Tectura.

Please let me know if you need some help in finding a person to talk to.
  • Options
    dijconadijcona Member Posts: 8
    BI Team have been pretty good in my experience, their headoffice is in Kalsruhe, but they do have an office in Munich as well. Technical chappies really know their stuff, service has been pretty good. Give me a shout if you need a contact name.

http://www.biteam.de/bit/default.aspx

Regards
    Meint
  • Options
    mjrogersmjrogers Member Posts: 59
    Although I'm currently on a project in California I live near munich and our head offices are there. You can contact markus.schieder@esg-inc.com for further information.

If our setup isn't what your looking for then I would suggest FKK Datensysteme (Leipzig) or as the previous poster suggested Cosmo (Münster)
    TecSA Malaysia

Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do. -
    David Brent
  • Options
    aerischaerisch Member Posts: 9
    Hi, we are a german reseller for AOC and EOC and are located in Saarbruecken/Germany: www.orbis.de :D

my contact is
    eric.schumann@orbis.de
  • Options
    jfeldhofjfeldhof Member Posts: 11
    Have a look at www.kumavision.de for some informations ...
    Joerg R. Feldhofen, NAV Freelancer, Waldburg, South Germany