Incadea

RamifiedRamified Member Posts: 6
edited 2008-04-22 in Feedback
We need a section that addresses Incadea Issues.

Comments

• Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    Incadea is a automotive solution from Germany.

I once did an audit and can write a book about it. :mrgreen:

What's the problem with this install?
  • garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    icadea ](*,) an old 2.6 codepage with 4.0x Client.
    Or has the Incadea GmbH it updated :?:

http://www.incadea.de/en/start/index.asp

the firm Incadea is a subsidiary company of the american "Reynolds and Reynolds".

The software is a Car Dealer Management System which is used from some car dealers like BMW, Opel, Citroën, Mitsubishi, Mercedes-Benz, Ferrari or Maserati.
    Do you make it right, it works too!
  • garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    But i think, here are not enough people how knows this solution.
    Do you make it right, it works too!
  • Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    Not many... Might as well ask Luc to start new sections per industry.
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Yeah, keep it simple, Too much forums = forum posters death... ;-) Modules like from Lanham etc. have no special forum and it is not problem...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • danlindstromdanlindstrom Member Posts: 130
    The local reseller in Sweden (www.cbs.se) has a private parterforum.

What I know, the last version of incadea are runnig av Nav 3.70 and they are planning to upgrade to NAV4
    I don't know how far they has come.

Contact your incadeapartner
    Regards
    Dan Lindström
    NCSD Navision 2.00 since 1999 (Navision Certified Solution Developer)
    MBSP Developer for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009
    Kamil is right about the number of forums, but frankly I would love to see this happening.

Personaly I have worked with these add-on modules:

* Verito - Not-for profit
    * Verito - Education
    * Q-TMS
    * Enwis (=Q-WMR)
    * Pebblestone
    * Incadea
    * Schouw Foodware
    * Logic-Vision Oil
    * Empire
    * GAC Trading
    * To-Increase

Other add-on's to be listed:

* Lanham
    * ??
    I think it would be great to see a knowledgebase for add-on's!
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Kamil is right about the number of forums, but frankly I would love to see this happening.
    Frankly, it should be the vendors task to provide adequate support for their add-on.

But maybe that is the mean reason that the mibuso.com forum is so successful :lol:
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    I do not like other sites (mainly the One specific... ;-) because there are too many forums with specific purposes, that it is hard to navigate in it. I thing that search functionality will help you if you are searching for some specific addon problems etc. May be I will like to have possibility to enter Tags or Keywords which can do the job without splitting the forum...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
    Frankly, it should be the vendors task to provide adequate support for their add-on.

But maybe that is the mean reason that the mibuso.com forum is so successful :lol:

Yes, If microsoft did good documentation and support for NAV mibuso had no chance. Same goes for the add-on. I don't see a difference in having an entrepeneur section and an add-on section.

Besides that, add-on have a tendancy to be version independant. Most add-ons work the same on 2.x, 3x and newer versions.
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    I am absolutely dead set against providing forums for add-on. Where would you start? Where would you stop? Are we going to have one for every add-on? That is going to completely take over the forum.
    Just out of curiousity.

How many really popular sold add-ons are there? I mean sold outside the NAV solution center itself becuase that usualy leads to questions.

I've mentioned the ones I work with. Anyone else?
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479

Personaly I have worked with these add-on modules:

* Verito - Not-for profit
    * Verito - Education
    * Q-TMS
    * Enwis (=Q-WMR)
    * Pebblestone
    * Incadea
    * Schouw Foodware
    * Logic-Vision Oil
    * Empire
    * GAC Trading
    * To-Increase
    Hmm with the exception of Pebblestone these all look to me like Verticals, not Add-Ons, and even Pebblestone sits on the fine line between Verticals, and Add-Ons.

Incadea for sure is NOT an Add-On.

Other add-on's to be listed:

* Lanham

Yes Lanham's products are Add-Ons.
    David Singleton
  • Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063

Most add-on and vertical vendors provide poor documentation. But we still buy from them because we don't have any other choice. :(
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,094
    kine wrote:
    Yeah, keep it simple, Too much forums = forum posters death... ;-) Modules like from Lanham etc. have no special forum and it is not problem...
    Too much forums = overworked moderators! 8-[
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!