Options

Unable to see anything in the debugger

juanborrasjuanborras Member Posts: 35
Hi there,

I start navision client, open file database, select company, enable "breakpoints on triggers" and "Active"... then I select Customer, the debugger starts but nothing's on...

any ideas??

Juan

Comments

• Options
    Hi there,

I start navision client, open file database, select company, enable "breakpoints on triggers" and "Active"... then I select Customer, the debugger starts but there's nothing on...

any ideas??

Juan
  • Options
    MrDeeMrDee Member Posts: 48
    switch off breakpoints on triggers

it is only the debug points that you set that are important.

IMHO breakpoints on triggers is only useful if you don;t know what code is running
  • Options
    Hi,

I just tryed it out... didn't work, I still get the debugger window, but there's nothing but empty windows....
  • Options
    MrDeeMrDee Member Posts: 48
    debugger sometines stops. you might need to re-install your client (this worked for me last time debugger died)
    be aware that C/Front might kill the debugger
  • Options
    Hi again,

I reinstalled the whole client and still the samething... anyway i've installed the client in another machine and it worked... about a minute until fin.exe crashed... I think I'll wait until a more reliable version of the debugger.

Thanks anyway for your help

Juan
  • Options
    facadefacade Member Posts: 57
    :) - good attitude - it works on every other 1 million Navision users computers - but sure you wait for a better release :)