Options

Microsoft promo action - win the prize with community...

kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
edited 2008-03-14 in General Chat
Microsoft started this action:

http://www.cashinwithdynamics.com/

You can use my Nick name (Kine) as referral name when registering. You can help me to win something, if you are satisfied with my answers... :mrgreen:
Kamil Sacek
MVP - Dynamics NAV
My BLOG
NAVERTICA a.s.

Comments

• Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Seems Microsofts wants to attracts more users to their forum ;-)
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    WaldoWaldo Member Posts: 3,412
    Here at Convergence there is a booth of this initiative as well. You can step in some kind of tube with some dollars in it. They let the wind blow so that the bills fly around you ... you have to get as many as possible.
    I didn't do it (yet), but someone I know did and got about 300 bucks out of it :).

Eric Wauters
    MVP - Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    My blog
  • Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Btw, the contest is not fair, because there is a way how to spin the wheel more times per day... I sent the repro steps to email on the page and to Ilana, but the bug is still there. Or I just missed how it works :-)...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    kine wrote:
    Microsoft started this action:

http://www.cashinwithdynamics.com/

You can use my Nick name (Kine) as referral name when registering. You can help me to win something, if you are satisfied with my answers... :mrgreen:

Wont let me in without installing Silver Light, which I DO NOT plan to do.
    David Singleton
  • Options
    David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Seems Microsofts wants to attracts more users to their forum ;-)

yep they have been doing this for a while now, they want to get this all in house unfortunately. Of course they have the money behind it, but time will tell if they can do it better than The Dynamics User Group and mibuso. :?
    David Singleton