Options

A problem with the number of decimal

nabuchodonozornabuchodonozor Member Posts: 17
edited 2004-08-16 in Dynamics AX
Hello :wink:
I'd like to ask you about settings of decimal numbers. Let's assume, that my company prodeces a lot of CD wrappings, and I need to increase the precision after the decimal separator, just to obtain numbers like: 0,1257 instead of 0,12. Currently, I'm trying to do that, but unfortunately I'm not able to. To be precised, I'm talking about the form called InventTable, and the bookmark Settings. There are three RealEdit Controls connected with weigths ( red marked: net, gross etc ... )
axapta1.jpg. As you can see I can't change the properties of the NetWeigth control. I tryed to add a new group with the same controls, but when I did so I've lost the Warehouse Management group ( Zarzadzanie magazynem - as shown on the picture ). It simply disappeared :? What should I do to change the NoOfDecimals ( also marked with the red line - on the right ) from Auto to 3 or 4 ?
I'd be very grateful :wink:
Best regards, Michael.

Comments

• Options
    Mariusz_KopackiMariusz_Kopacki Member Posts: 2
    [Non English text removed by Administrator]
  • Options
    WarfoxWarfox Member Posts: 53
    Hy i am just an Attain programme but why dont you put in 4:4 thats how to solve it in attain.
  • Options
    WarfoxWarfox Member Posts: 53
    Solved?
  • Options
    edited 2004-08-16
    Warfox wrote:
    Hy i am just an Attain programme but why dont you put in 4:4 thats how to solve it in attain.
    It wasn't so easy, cause the code connected with these decimal settings was not editable ;)
    Warfox wrote:
    Solved
    Yeap ;)
  • Options
    HarishHarish Member Posts: 172
    Hi

Have you managed to resolve this problem? If so, can you please let me know how you managed to do it.

Thanks

Harish Mohanbabu
    Harish Mohanbabu
    Long way to go before I sleep..
  • Options
    atamjeet2003atamjeet2003 Member Posts: 4
    Hi
    GO to decimal table and set format str to 4

cheers

Atamjeet
    ERP Axapta Professional
  • Options
    Harish wrote:
    Hi

Have you managed to resolve this problem? If so, can you please let me know how you managed to do it.

Thanks

Harish Mohanbabu
    Have you managed?
  • Options
    atamjeet2003atamjeet2003 Member Posts: 4
    Yaa the problem is very simple, go to the main table where decimal numbers function values are stored and change the value from 2 to 4 the precision will increase

regards

Atamjeet :lol:
    Harish wrote:
    Hi

Thanks

Harish Mohanbabu
    Have you managed?
    ERP Axapta Professional
  • Options
    Yeap,I've noticed it couple months ago, but thanks for advice ;)